• Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before the procedure
• Do not tan two weeks prior or have sunburned face/skin
• Do not have any type of facial 2 weeks prior to treatment
• Do not work out the day of the procedure.
• Do not have botox 3 weeks prior
• Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners)
• Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days before the procedure.
In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor colour deposit:
• Do not drink alcohol 24 - 48 hours before your tattoo
• Do not consume coffee or any caffeine before your procedure
• Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief (this thins the blood)
Days 1-7: Wash
Wash daily to remove bacteria and dead skin. (Don't worry...THIS DOES NOT REMOVE THE PIGMENT!)
Gently wash your procedure area each morning and night with water and an antibacterial soap like Dial Soap, Cetaphil or Neutrogena. With a very light touch, use your fingertips to gently cleanse the affected area. Rub the area in a smooth motion for 10 seconds and rinse with water ensuring that all soap is rinsed away. To dry, gently pat with a clean tissue. DO NOT use any cleansing products containing acids (glycolic, lactic, or AHA), or any exfoliants. Proceed to apply a little grain size of aquaphor right after washing. Do this 2 times a day, morning and night for 7-14 day.
• Use a fresh pillowcase
• Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of colour
• No facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks
• Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week
• Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
• Avoid heavy sweating and long hot showers for the first 10 days.
• Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days
• Avoid swimming, lakes, hot tubs for the first 10 days
• Avoid topical makeup including sunscreen on the area
• DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area.
Copyright © 2023 Top Notch Microblading - All Rights Reserved.
Call or text (623)254-9517